Following a weekend of competition that saw the best photographers from across the region come together, we are pleased to announce the results from the L&CPU 2019 Annual Individual Competition.
The standard of entry was, as usual, outstanding and it certainly made the judges work hard in the scoring and selecting the winners. The judges were:
- Howard Tate MA(Photo), ARPS, AFIAP
- Richard Speirs DPAGB, APAGB, BPE2*
- Simon Allen MPAGB, APAGB, EFIAP)
After a long competition we are pleased to announce that the L&CPU Photographer of the year was is Philip Barber MPAGB FBPE. Congratulations go to Philip not only for this win, but for his amazing record of winning for the last four years.
The overall results are as follows:
- L&CPU Photographer of the Year | Click Here
- L&CPU Digital Worker of the Year| Click Here
- L&CPU Print Worker of the Year| Click Here
- Individual Award Winners| Click Here
- Individual Category Rankings |Click Here
… and finally, here is a our gallery of a selection of the winning images across all categories.