No final decision has yet been made about the Adjudication scheduled in Bromsgrove on 25/26 April 2020. We are following the situation carefully and a decision will be made before the end of this month.
Applicants should continue to enter online by the specified deadline but, if there is a rearrangement or a postponement and you are intending to deliver your Prints on the day, we will ensure that there will be time for you to post the prints to us.
I’m afraid that we cannot be responsible for any loss you may incur for travel and accommodation and, if you have still to book, it would be sensible to make sure any payment is returnable in the event of cancellation.
There is obviously, a possibility that some rearrangement will be required and there are a variety of options available to us. The venue itself, may well cancel our booking in the coming days. However, please carry on with your application as normal until we notify you otherwise.
Rod Wheelans. Chairman of the APM Committee.