We cordially invite you to participate in the L&CPU Annual Individuals Competition, incorporating Young Photographer of the Year, to be held on Saturday 8th May and Sunday 9th May 2021.
Historically this competition has allowed 4 colour, 4 mono and 4 nature images in both PDI and Print sections ie a total of 24 images.
The Competition Subcommittee has considered the difficulty in managing a print competition along with the difficulty in being able to travel and take new and original images for use in this and future events – hence the amendment to the rules for 2021 Individuals competition.
Full rules & guidelines will follow but below is a summary of changes made for 2021:
- The competition will be hosted as an on-line event via Zoom, details of the entry process and rules will be posted shortly
- The competition will be PDI entry only
- Colour & Mono section – up to 12 images can be entered into this section
- Nature section – up to 6 images can be entered into this section
- A total of 18 images per individual photographer
*** UPDATE – Full Rules available here ***
Opens – Saturday 10 April 2021
Closes – Sunday 2 May 2021
To be confirmed
Wendy Monaghan & Keith Richardson
Lancashire & Cheshire Photographic Union